A collection of Slarti's DDial pictures taken at various parties at Frank Cahill's
in 1986, including a Halloween party and a December Holiday Party.
- CB and Ivan
- "You can always find a soft pillow at a D-Dial event. Yohon and CB enjoying their rest."
- CB on the telephone.
- Jell-O having her boot licked by ???
- "New Jersey welcomes out of state visitors. Here's Chronos, who is applying for a job on the FAST
Times art staff."
- Having a bad hair day, DB?
- Frank Cahill
pasting together an issue of the FAST Times.
- "D-Dial has its ups and downs as Ivan
explains to Deep Cuts."
- "Hey Barb, is it really YOU?" asks Larry (The
- Radio Raven, Chronos, and Frank.
- Radio Raven and Kat Mandu.
- The art of partying is explored by Shadowcat
and Deep Cuts at our first Holiday party.
- Shadow Lord
passed out on the floor.
- Heeeeeeeeeere's Joey! (True
- "Halloween and time for a FAST spin down the yellow brick road. Cowardly Lion, Attic Master (Dave); Scarecrow, Frank; Dorothy, Suzy; Tin Man, Flash (Jim). Don't worry Dorothy, you're not in Kansas anymore.
Is this any way to run a D-Dial? We think it is!" (the witch was obscured by the caption when this photo appeared
in FAST times, and I'm not sure who it was.)