--> HOW DO I TELNET?
For Windows Users Telnet is already "installed" on your computer, all you need to do is offically activate it. Follow the instructions below for quick access, then all telnet://hyperlinks on the internet and this site will work instantly for you.
- Open "Control Panel"
- Open "Programs"
- Select the "Turn Windows features on or off" option
- Check the "Telnet Client" box
- Click "OK". A box will appear that says "Windows features" and "Searching for required files". When complete, the Telnet client should be installed in Windows
- When you're done, try clicking one of these links to test it out:
Desktop Telnet Clients to Download
- PuTTY an SSH and telnet client, developed originally by Simon Tatham for the Windows platform. PuTTY is open source software that is available with source code and is developed and supported by a group of volunteers.
- SyncTERM Excellent for Telnet BBS's, available for Windows and Mac
Mobile Telnet Apps
- Do a search for "telnet" and try a few. If you find a good one let us know what it's called and for which OS.
- Terminus for Android is pretty decent